Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Three Minute Egg........


\

I was rushing out the door yesterday to deliver Easter goodies when I realized I was one card short.  I ran upstairs to my craft room with every intention of grabbing a flowery card from my stash and putting a Happy Easter tag over the sentiment. Then I noticed the Watercolor Wonder note cards sitting on the edge of my desk.  I flipped this one vertically and the oval became an egg!  The chevron stripes from this past Paper Pumpkin kit quickly made the egg "Eastery!" The sentiment and the embellishment were added and I was done in under three minutes - truly amazing - and never ever happens in my world!  I even had time to snap a picture with my iPad before I ran back out to the car.  So now I am off again to an Easter dinner with the family.  Someone I know had a great time hunting eggs this morning!  Happy Easter everyone!





Don't forget to play along with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!  We are celebrating 200 posts and you could win all 20 of the Design Team's cards!

                         1511049_10152360051664100_4885406241439932287_n

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda you are too clever and the card came out perfect and FAST!
My favorite part of Easter by far is the watching the little ones do an Egg Hunt!. Tooo precious. hugs.