Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Fun Stuff - FMS152




Making this birthday card for Freshly Made Sketches using the Big News set and a big enamel dot from a Project Life kit was just plain fun - like birthdays should be!  There is a birthday party planned this weekend for Miss Emma who will be turning two  - that will definitely be fun as well!  And we have a fun announcement from Freshly Made Sketches - the fabulous Kim Singdahlsen will be joining our design team permanently!  She is amazingly talented and I am excited to be working with her!  Wow that is three fun happenings this week.......fun, fun, fun......hope Daddy doesn't take my T-Bird away...........





Cindy Hall's wonderful sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches is so versatile!  Hope you join us!

                                      

12 comments:

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

You are right- fun, fun, fun! Love those big ole polka dots, Linda! Great take on the sketch

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh Linda, you know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE big polka dots! This card is so FUN! Happy Birthday to Miss Emma! And I will keep my fingers crossed on the T-Bird! Have a great week! XX

Amy O said...

This is a FUN card, Linda! The font used for the sentiment is fun, and I love the way you've colored it. I hope Emma has a fabulous birthday party!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda great fun card. I haven't opened that set yet... really? I have however, used and LOVE the large circle embossing folder! One of my favorites of all time.
hugs.
PS: Can't believe that angel is already TWO! Wow.. where does it go? right?

Dawn Tidd said...

This is adorable, Linda! Dotto on what everyone has said about the polka dots…there's just something about those things! Love that big stamped sentiment too, it's awesome!

Jen Brum said...

Such a fabulous card Linda! I LOVE all of those dots!!! So fun! Great sentiment and of course I love that twine! I hope Miss Emma has a fabulous 2nd birthday! How can she be two already?!

Jen Mitchell said...

Polka dotted fun for sure! I can't believe that Emma will be two soon. Where does the time go!!

Karren said...

This is such a fun, fun card, Linda! The polka dots are so cool! And a very happy birthday to Miss Emma!

Stampingcountry said...

What a fun card! Love your dots.

Jen Timko said...

This is so much fun! Love that polka dot paper and the big enamel dot is perfect!

Cindy Lovell said...

I LOVE this fun Birthday card,Linda!! Love the polka dots and the big dot at the top! Awesome!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Truly beautiful and so much fun! I'm loving those fab spots, colours and cool orange candy dot - such cool details Linda.