Friday, September 11, 2015

Snail Mail! GDP001







There's a new Design Team in town - the  Global Design Project - featuring some very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world!  Their first challenge this week is a sweet color challenge and my first thought was baby card!  But then that little voice in the back of my head took over and I decided to have some fun with my design. The animals from Zoo Babies are definitely losing the race with the snail from Better Than E-Mail. After all who doesn't love snail mail?



                                          

               Stamp Sets Used:  Better Than E-Mail, Zoo Babies, Chalk Lines, Banner Banter

12 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

This is so cute! Love the little snail.. and the background DSP too.
Hugs
Diane

Deb said...

SO CUTE! Love it!

Dawn Tidd said...

Fun you had! And this is definitely a fun card! Love the mail in the tail of that lion! The pin holding the tag is adorable! Cute, cute, cute!

Brian King said...

So fun and creative, Linda! Love the little story and scene you've created here. :) So happy to see you pop up in the gallery to play along. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project color challenge.

Ginger said...

What a fun card! The snail just says it all with the lion carrying the load - oops mail! Another Linda original!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card. the colors worked just perfectly for this! Very cute!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness! What a CUTE card!! I just love it. I see me making these to have for fun cards to send out, customers will love it!

Cheryl Hamilton said...

LOVE IT!!

Karren said...

This is just the cutest card, Linda! Those tiny little letters are adorable - what a great imagination you have.

Unknown said...

Linda, I love the scene you created. A pretty layout with a ton of humor. Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Global Design Project.

Connie Collins said...

Linda, you card is super cute and fun! I love it. Thanks for playing along on our very first Global Design Project challenge. :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! Can this card be sweeter? No way!!! Love, love all of this little critters carrying their envelopes, this is the kind of mail I LOVE to get!! The way you created that banner wit the Candy Dot.....brilliant idea, I had to look twice at it, I thought it was an actual pin.
Fabulous card Linda, thank you so much for sharing. In it goes to my Pinterest "Amazing Handmade Cards" board.