Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hello There! FMS225







Hello there world - I am happy to report we are all healthy and back to normal around here!  It has been a long two weeks!  In between naps and way too many Disney videos Emma and I managed to create a card now and then.  So far she hasn't embraced my CAS style.......I would say she is more of a mixed media/collage type of gal who firmly believes there is no such thing as too much glue.....







My oh so talented friend Jen Mitchell has a great sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you join us - whatever your style!


Stamps: SU Helping Me Grow, WPlus9 Hand Lettered Hello
Ink: Wisteria Wonder and Wild Wasabi Blendabilities, Black
Paper:  White, So Saffron DSP

10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

I love this Linda! Your image is just perfectly colored and your sentiment is awesome! :)

Oh, and tell Ms Emma that I love her style, I have two girls who agree completely with the "no such thing as too much glue" style of card making. ;)

Jen Timko said...

So glad that everyone is getting back to normal. What a bout of awfulness!! This card is so pretty. Love your coloring and the way you used your sentiment. Emma might be onto the next big trend....more is more!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Linda! Happy you are feeling better!

Karren said...

Oh this is just beautiful! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the floral image with that sentiment - they work so well together. Glad you're all better, too!

Unknown said...

Love your card, really like how you've stamped the sentiment partly off the main panel. Karen x

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card Linda! I love those flowers! That are so pretty! Love the colouring! Love the background paper too! The sequins are the perfect accent!

Jen Mitchell said...

Ha! Emma's style is definitely one that I should embrace! I love her assortment of buttons! And your hyacinths really put me in mind of spring. I hope she's on her way!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Love Emma's style! Ha, ha! You chose some great elements to combine on this card--that background paper and the way you stamped the sentiment worked really well! :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is beautiful Linda! Those flowers are perfectly coloured and truly elegant. An overall gorgeous card.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Love this and especially how your "H" falls off the white space! Hugs