Friday, February 26, 2016

Sky Talk.......CTS161, PPA289





I watched The Martian last week and loved it. But I have to say no matter how beautiful and alluring the thought of flying through space is I could never strap myself into a capsule and head to infinity and beyond as Buzz Lightyear would say! By the time I finished the movie I was also in awe of the teamwork and unbelievable math and science skills involved in such a mission.  Oh I know we aren't on Mars yet but I am sure some day we will be.......so The Sky is the Limit seems like the perfect congratulations sentiment for someone embarking on a new venture!


And while we are talking about the sky I would like to say that all we have had falling from the sky this winter is rain..........worst winter for snow I can ever remember!  I miss that fluffy white stuff!







The CAS sketch at CAS(E) this sketch! this week is right up my alley!



                                          The colors at Pals Paper Arts are                                                delightful!

                                              Pals Paper Arts PPA289



Stamp Sets:  Sky Is The Limit, Balloon Celebration, Celebrate Today

8 comments:

Patti said...

Sweet card! I really liked that movie too!! I kept thinking how well he held it all together when he was so alone! : )

Patti

Karren said...

This is so fun - and so is that photo!

Brian King said...

Great card, Linda! Makes me smile - and that's a good thing. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

Unknown said...

Sweet card, Linda, using images perfect for this week's color challenge. And the picture of Emma is adorable. You are right about the rain, rain and more rain. We don't get much of the white stuff but am tired of the dreary...

Jen Mitchell said...

Ooh, that big balloon is fabulous. Maybe if it flies high enough it will find some white fluffy stuff in the sky! As much as you think this is the worst winter for snow I will respectfully disagree. Any winter with minimal amounts of snow is a good winter for me! :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty and fun! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

This card is so pretty and soft! I simply love the CAS feel to it - wonderful job! Thank you for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts Challenge, I hope you play along again soon!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Love you balloon.... have to figure out if you stamped or used the die? hmmmm time to ZOOM.
Little Emma is so darn cute peeking through her umbrella... hugs.